Monday, April 17, 2006

MYBRAND: The First Post

This isn't really the first post, but this is the first post that isn't me just posting something interesting I came across.

My intention with this blog is to organize my thoughts and learnings about creating a personal brand. As you may have noticed, I will also enter notes about what I learn about related topics, such as marketing.

As for what a brand is, I will steal from BrandU and say it is this:

A brand is a precise and pinpointed communication of your company, that value it stands for, and the feeling your customers consistently get from it.

My first mission for myself is from Scott, instructing me to "own a word." To do so, he suggested I contact people who knew me and find out what word they associated with me. This is what I have so far:

Carless - LA-based friend
Conservative (financially, socially) - LA-based roommate
smart - non-LA based coworker
odd - father
eccentric - sister
resourceful - college roommate
alluring - non-LA-based friend

These words kind of mix together. Carless and conservative are related, because both are due to a desire to save money. Resourceful is related to carless and conservative, because both relate to working around obstacles to get what I want. Smart relates to resourceful, for hopefully obvious reasons. Eccentric and odd relate to each other, but also relate to carless and conservative in LA, because being carless and being a bit of a miser are a bit odd in the town of excess and car romance.

I must continue my research, but so far I don't know if I'm getting close to my brand. At least I know I'm not getting further.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you could expect, all of their will build toward a state of sexual arousal. While they have got long been connected to gratification, they'll be able to also be used as foreplay with your partner or perhaps as treatment for sizegenetics ejaculation. With the past, it was not an easy matter to find a male sizegenetics therapist who is skilled in erotic gay sizegenetics. Fortunately for all of us, the telephone and word-of-mouth has been supplanted by the Internet. It gives you options that may will allow you to shape the entire experience inside your dreams and desires.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home